No products in the cart.
Kitchen Garden – Grow Your Greens Like a Pro!!
There’s no comparison to the feeling of eating fresh vegetables and herbs, which grows at your own place. The sheer sight of seeing those red tomatoes, the green chilies, the large juicy cucumbers and the sweet aroma of fresh basil and mint filling your garden space makes you have your own little “heaven on earth” moment. We at Green Gardens believe that there’s a gardener within us all, it only takes a little help and inspiration to get started.
Kitchen Garden 101
We offer one of a kind kitchen gardening service. We believe every garden is very personal. So….
- We help plan your kitchen garden based on your personal preference of vegetables and herbs, availability of space and amount of time you have to maintain your garden.
- We provide a complete crop rotation plan so that you are planting the right crop at the right time.
- We do the manual work of preparing the growing mediums and install them at your place.
- We supply you with 100% organic seeds and organic manure to take care of your garden.
- We supply you with saplings of some of the plants like tomato, chili, brinjal, capsicum etc. so that you save at least 1 month of the crop cycle.
- We build green houses for your garden depending on the variety of crop you choose.
Apart from the above-mentioned assistance, we provide complete onsite training to you not once, not twice but 4 times to make you comfortable with every step of the growing cycle. We also provide anytime anywhere support to help you with any queries that you might have about your plants or gardening in general.
These are some of the projects that we have implemented in the past.
This is what our customers say about us.
“It was a longtime wish of mine to set up a kitchen garden on my terrace. But I did not know how to go about it. Incidentally I met Adith Kumar from Green Gardens in one of the exhibitions recently. I think I found the right guy. He set it up very well and it’s yielding great results.”
– M Baskar, Vice President, Nuveda Learning Solutions
“I have been associated with Green Gardens, promoted by Mr. Adith Kumar for the past 6 months. Green Gardens is one of the few organizations in Chennai, which is working in the area of organic farming. They have an experienced team well versed with all aspects of organic farming and organic gardening. They have been associated with my wife Vanaja and me in helping to develop our farm near Chennai as well as the terrace garden we have in our house. They are a dedicated and experienced team of people who are helping to bring the concepts of modern management to organic farming in India and I am sure they will go far in the years to come with the organic farming movement gaining momentum in India.”
“Excellent job done by green gardens. I knew nothing about gardening and suddenly one day I thought that I should have a kitchen garden of my own. That is when I came across Mr. Adith. He helped me set up a garden and was patient enough to explain the entire process of do’s and dont’s. He also came forward to help when the plants had some problem. A very satisfying experience with Green Gardens. I would definitely refer him to all my friends.
Mrs. Latha Krishna Kumar,
So what are you waiting for….get your own kitchen garden today!Yes! I'm interested